수익공유형 암호화폐 거래소 넥시빗입니다.
넥시빗 거래소를 이용해주시는 회원분들께 변경될 이용약관을 안내드리오니 서비스 이용에 참고하시기 바랍니다.
- III. INTERPRETATION OF TERMS(3조 추가)
- VI. USER OBLIGATIONS (7조로 변경, 내용 교체)
2. 변경일자 : 2019년 08월 06일(화)
3. 문의 및 동의 철회
변경된 이용약관에 동의하지 않으실 경우 넥시빗 홈페이지를 통해 탈퇴할 수 있습니다.
이용약관에 대한 문의는 고객센터 문의를 통해 해주시면 됩니다.
* 변경된 조문
III. INTERPRETATION OF TERMS
We may have separate service policies in addition to these Terms.
The matters not defined in these Terms and Interpretations are subject to the service policy and related laws.
VII. USER OBLIGATIONS
- Users undertake that it shall not conduct any of the following:
(1) steal or purport to steal information of any other User or persons (including the theft of usernames and passwords or using another person's username and password to gain access to any area of the Nexybit Site, which it is not authorised)
(2) change any Content that is posted or provided by the Company and permitted third parties, including falsifying or deleting any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source material that is uploaded or otherwise provided by the Users
(3) transmit or post information, including upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any submission that is illegal immoral, obscene or defamatory of any person. The Users do not have a right to transmit under contractual, fiduciary or other relationships (such as inside information, trade secrets, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of non-disclosure undertakings) on or through the Services or Nexybit Site other than those that are permitted by the Company
(4) infringe on the Intellectual Property Rights of the Company, its Affiliates and any third party, including their trademarks, copyrights or remove any trademarks, copyright or other proprietary notices from Nexybit Site or any of the Contents contained therein
(5) engage in any conduct, act or behaviour which may damage the reputation of the Company, its Affiliates or any third party or disrupt any of their operations
(6) duplicate or create any derivative works based on Nexybit Site or any of the Content contained therein or received via the Services, and Users agree and stipulate that any derivative works not be considered "fair use"
(7) access the Account and/or Services, create or increase the number of exposure and clicks, apply for the use of the Services, or cause overload on the server of the Company, by automated means, such as Agent, Script, Spider, Spyware and Toolbar or by any other fraudulent means, without the prior permission of the Company
(8) introduce or attempt to upload any files, content, materials or code which contains any virus, Trojan horse, work, time bomb, cancelbot, corrupted files or other similar software computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or Personal Data
(9) engage in any conduct, acts or behavior that is intended to or which is considered market abuse or may create a false or misleading appearance of any active trading in any crypto assets or concern the market for falsely manipulating the price of crypto assets, including using the Services to impersonate the Company or any other User or person
(10) engage in any conduct, act or behaviour that is intended to or which may manipulate the market for crypto assets or the prices of crypto assets or induce fraudulently or dishonestly, any other person to trade in crypto assets
(11) do anything that may adversely affect proper operation of the Nexybit Site, the Services and the reputation and goodwill of the Company.
- Users shall comply with all Applicable Laws and the User Agreement, any User Guide and any matter informed or notified by the Company in connection with the Services and shall not conduct any act of disrupting the operation of the Company.