This is Nexybit, the Revenue Sharing Cryptocurrency Exchange.
Currently the Nexybit operates two mining tokens, Nexy(NXY) and NexyZero(NXZ).
In order to improve the stability of the NXY token economy,
we have decided convert our dual token mining system into a single mining system
and burn the remaining un-mined NXY tokens.
Burning the remaining un-mined NXY tokens while sustaining the 10% buyback from the NXZ system should substantially increase the speed of reducing circulating NXYs.
The details are as below.
Burning the remaining un-mined NXY tokens
- Target: Nexy(NXY)
- Content: Burning the remaining un-mined NXY tokens
- Nexy(NXY) Burning Date: 2019.03.13(Wed)
- Note: The burning result will be announced.
Nexybit Tokenomics Update
- Nexy(NXY) Tokenomics Update Date: 2019.03.12(Tue) 00:00(KST)
- Nexy(NXY) Final Mining Date: The last day of Nexy(NXY) mining will be on 2019.03.11(Mon) and the last mined Nexy(NXY) will be distributed on 2019.03.12(Tue).
- BTC, USDT Markets NXZ Mining Date: The first day of NexyZero(NXZ) mining in BTC and USDT markets will be on 2019.03.12(Tue) and the mined NexyZero(NXZ) will be distributed on 2019.03.13(Wed).
- Note: The details of Nexy(NXY) usage as utility tokens will be announced.