This is Nexybit: The Revenue Sharing Cryptocurrency Exchange.
LBXC's vision "to contribute to long-lasting health and beauty" embodies our goal to pioneer biotechnology research that encompasses stem cell and redox biochemistry field in the era of Fourth Industrial Revolution.
[Lux Bio(LBXC) 1+1 Event Guide]
- Schedule: Feb 20th, 2019 WED (15:00 UTC) ~ Until the total LBXC airdrop supply is depleted.
- Distribution Date: Distributed on a weekly basis on Friday <After the LBXC Listing on Mar 26th, 2019 KST> (Update)
- Limiting Withdrawal: If there are any cryptocurrency withdrawals during the event period, participants will be disqualified from the event.
- Criteria: 100 LBXC ($22 Based on IEO Price) will be distributed to users, who have purchased over 100 NXZ tokens in "Net Purchase Volume", via a first-come-first-serve ordering (one user is only applicable for 100 LBXC once max for this event).
- Net Purchase Volume: Bought Amount - Sold Amount (Any deposited tokens do not count toward “Net Purchase Volume”).
- Total Airdropped Tokens: 10,000,000 LBXC
- Duplicate participation is not permitted for this event.
- Withdrawal time can be changed due to market situations.
- If there is any suspicious or abnormal activity/transaction found, the prizes cannot be awarded.
- If you are one of the winners, we may request your personal information/documents for tax purposes. Prizes cannot be awarded if there is no sufficient information.
- Winners announcement and award dates are subject to change, and this will depend on Nexybit exchange.
- Event details can be changed without notifying customers. Changes will depend on Nexybit and the project team.
Regards and Happy Mining!
Start Trading on the Nexybit Trade Mining Exchange Now!!
- Update Target: Updated event prize distribution date (Mar 26th, 2019)
- Update Date: March 13th, 2019 (KST)
- Update Reason: Due to the request from the token-issuer, the LBXC token listing has been delayed. To coincide with the updated LBXC listing date, the event prize distribution date has been adjusted accordingly to Mar 26th, 2019 (KST).