Since closing an account is related to the assets, the following steps are required.
1. Please complete the account closure request form and submit it to the Nexybit support center.
- Required Documents: Account closure request form + A photo of the government issued ID + A photo of yourself (front) holding a government-issued ID
- Caution: When submitting the form, please send it with an e-mail address that is used to verify your Nexybit account. Otherwise, your request will be withdrawn.
<Account Closure Request Form>
Title: [Nexybit Account Closure Request] Nexybit ID: @abcd12
I would like to close my account.
*Please be aware that when your account is closed, all your information will be removed and it cannot be recovered.
. Nexybit ID:
· Email Address:
· Phone Number:
· Reason to Close Your Account:
If you still want to close your account even though you have your available balance left in the account, you are required to write 'I agree to remove my balance left in my account and apply for account closure' directly in the space below.
· Agreement of abandonment of my balance:
▶ If there are no withdrawal/deposit and transaction records, the following attachments can be omitted.
Please check the required attachment files below
Attachment 1. A photo of the government issued ID + Account closure request form written post-it note
Attachment 2. A photo of yourself (front) holding a government-issued ID and the post-it note above
2. The Nexybit support center confirms your identity and the abandonment of your balance left and proceeds with the account closure process.
- Account closure will be processed within 7 business days, and if additional transactions or withdrawals/deposits are made while processing, they may be withdrawn.
3. We will inform you of the result of the account closure process by email.