This is Nexybit, the Revenue Sharing Cryptocurrency Exchange.
Burning a proportion of issued tokens will be carried out on Jan 4th, 2019(Fri) according to the Nexybit Final Unpack announced on Dec 29th, 2018(Sat).
Detailed information is below.
Nexybit Final Unpack Information
- Effective Date: 2019.01.04(Fri)
- 30% of remaining mining tokens
- 30% of team and operation tokens
- Pre-miner tokens release will be paused for 3 months and then restarted
Mining Token Volume
- Mining Token: 4,143,794 NXY => 2,900,656 NXY (Decimal point omitted)
- Burned NXYs: 1,270,487,132 NXY (Decimal point omitted)
Team and Operation Token Volume
- Team: 1,400,000,000 NXY => 980,000,000 NXY
- Burned NXYs: 420,000,000 NXY
- Operation: 1,700,000,000 NXY => 1,190,000,000 NXY
- Burned NXYs: 510,000,000 NXY
Pre-miner Tokens Release
- Pre-miner Tokens Release Restart Date: 2019.04.05(Fri)
* On the dashboard, 'Total Mining NXY', 'Mining Cost', and etc will be updated in the morning (KST) on Jan 4th, 2019(Fri).
* Burning NXYs will be carried out on Jan 4th, 2019(Fri), and the result will be announced.