This is the revenue sharing exchange Nexybit.
The following is the 2019 January Super Holder Policy and Buyback period update.
Super Holder Policy
The 2019 January Super Holder policy will be sustained.
- Normal Holder : 60%, Super Holder : 30%
- Ticket size is 150,000 NXYs
* Withdrawing any tokens during the Super Holder snapshot period will disqualify the user from that day’s Super Holder event.
* Please be advised that all NXY policies are subject to change.
The period for the 30% buyback from the 26th of Dec. 2018 to the 31st of Jan. 2019 14:59 UTC has been adjusted to the 26th of Dec. 2018 to the 6th of Jan. 2019 14:59 UTC.
Policy Application Period : 26th of Dec. 2018 to the 6th of Jan. 2019 14:59 UTC
Buyback Period : Between 7th of Jan. 2019 to the 13th of Jan 2019 14:59 UTC
The Buy-back will be carried out before the 13th of January 2019 15:00 UTC and the results will be announced publicly.
Buyback means the exchange will buyback NXY tokens from the market. After the buyback, the tokens are burned.
* The Super Holder policy will return to 60% after the policy application period ends on the 6th.
* The terms of the policy may change due to market conditions, to further integrate user feedback, etc.