Our names are "♪(Elsa)" and "Lookseedo". We are the new community managers at Nexybit. If you have any questions, complaints or suggestions in regards to Nexybit service, we are more than happy to respond. Nexybit’s prior plan was to build a strong relationship with its customers, but it went a different direction than what it expected. Nexybit is eager to revitalize the current broken relationship with users.
Nexybit always appreciates your support and will do its best to perform the best in the industry.
1. Two new community managers will manage all channels and respond to all users’ questions. Managers will not be able to answer promptly during the weekends or early in the morning/night but will get back to users as soon as they can.
2. Managers will deliver all concerns, questions, or questions to Nexybit, and Nexybit will answer all questions within three days.
3. If it’s an urgent matter, managers will contact Nexybit immediately and give answers to users. Community Managers have a direct phone number to contact Nexybit, so don’t worry about this.
4. To revitalize the community, managers will discuss with Nexybit to launch new Airdrop events in the future.
5. Managers won’t remove any users for any reasons even if users swear, deliver any FUDs, put ads, etc. Managers have experienced this before, so we(managers) fully understand how users feel.
6. Ultimately Nexybit will close down all channels but launch a new Telegram channel sometime very soon. Please join the upcoming new channel! For the short notice, but the current Open Kakao Chat 1 & 2 will close in 2 weeks.
If you any additional or concerns, please let us know! We would love to hear from you!
*Telegram ENG: https://t.me/nexybit1
Start Trading on the Nexybit Token Mining Exchange Now!!