This is Nexybit, the Revenue Sharing Cryptocurrency Exchange.
Due to sustained difficult market conditions, we have decided to keep the airdrop return rate at 90% and change the distribution method/ticket size for Super Holders.
- We have decided to update the super holder distribution method from dividing 30% of the fee revenue by the number of super holders to returning the revenue in proportion to how many NXYs are being held.
- Super Holder ticket size will be increased to 150,000 NXYs.
- Ticket size updates may occur after prior announcements in December.
EG) If a Super Holder(users with more than 150,000 NXYs) has 10% of all NXYs, this holder will receive 10% of 30% of the total exchange fees.
Policy Update Date: From the 2018.12.09, 16:00 PM (UTC) Snapshot
Updated Super Holder Airdrop: 2018.12.11
* Please be advised that all NXY policies are subject to change.
* Withdrawing any tokens during the Super Holder snapshot period will disqualify the user from that day’s Super Holder event.
We will continue to update policies to stabilize the NXY token economy.
Your Partner, Nexybit