If you mistakenly input your deposit address and make a deposit, the service will be provided as shown below.
The refund process is quite complicated to proceed, so please double check your deposit address to make sure.
The process typically takes up to 2 weeks after we confirm all essential documents and receive the charge.
It strictly relates to our security policy.
1 ETH per transaction
1. Submit your identity verification documents and desiring deposit address (Submit: Customer Center> Submit a request > Category : Deposit Issue)
2. After confirming your identity, inform the deposit address the wrong deposit processing cost (Nexybit Customer Center -> Customer)
3. Process the wrong deposit issue (Process within 2 weeks)
<Identity verification documents>
1. A photo of yourself (front) holding a government issued ID and a post-it note written [Nexybit ID], [Today’s date], and [Purpose : Nexybit wrong deposit verification]
2. A government issued ID used 1st photo
3. Screen capture image of private withdrawal page
ex) withdrawal history screen of exchange (O)
public withdrawal history such as etherscan (X)
4. Nexybit ID, transaction ID, description of the situation
If you send us your confirmation documents above, we will send them to the department that handles the deposit payment and confirm it.
(The documents will be destroyed after we confirm your identity and make a payment.)